Thursday, November 18, 2021

Coffee Lovers Hop

Hey there, I am here today to share a few cards for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Hop.  I usually have a card every day for the hop, but I just didn't have time this year.  

Today I have two cards for you. The first card features products that are mainly from Trinity Stamps.  


To make this I used some various papers to create the cup and foam to create the whip cream from the Boo Brew Die Set.  I mounted this on top of a glitter paper snowflake using the Big Snowflake Cut & Foil Die.  I placed that layer on a two circles, one white and one green, cut using the Embossed Edge Circle Stack Die.  This layer went on top of some paper from Photo Play.  I finished it off with red pearls.  The sentiment on the front is from WPlus 9.  


My second card features images from Mama Elephant called Milkshake.  I stamped and colored them using Copics.  I used some Doodlebugs DP in the background.  I also used the Double Stitched Dome from Pink and Main in the background.  The sentiment is from Create a Smile and I used the Large Sentiment Strip to cut it out and then mounted it.  

I hope that you like these cards and thanks for visiting. 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are both absolutely delightful, Katie! Love the peppermints on the first one. The second is filled with cuteness!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Oh those colors! Wowsa!!! Great coloring, thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect Katie!