Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Donate to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society

Hey All. My friend Jen is doing a race/fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. She recently had a trivia night to raise some of that money. She commissioned me to make a handful of Thank you cards to give to those that helped her organize. I made the cards trying to keep them gender neutral so they could be for male or female, shown below.



Meanwhile she just finished the Seattle 1/2 in preparation for this event. Here is a picture of her at the end- in AMAZINGLY good spirits (I would cry...if I made it that far). Her fundraising goal for the upcoming race is $3800- whoa!! Luckily she is only a few hundred away! I thought you all might want to donate to this cause. If you feel so inclined, click the link to go to her page and donate: http://pages.teamintraining.org/wa/pfchangs09/jbrownddsk. You can also check out her blog at http://www.seejbrun.blogspot.com/ to see photos of her running and trivia event. :)

THANKS!!!





No comments: