Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Thanksgiving Table

OK, here is my thanksgiving table, I know it is a little late. I didn't have any plans to do this, so it was very last minute. The turkeys are made using SU's earth elements paper and punches. The leaves are from the Big Shot die cutting machine. The side candles were something from William Sonoma several years ago. The center candle was a simple tin bucket, wrapped in orange tissue (like you would pack a glass if you were moving) wrapped with some SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon and a candle in the middle. Wa-lah!

Whoops, didn't mean to upload this one on here, but I am sure you don't mind. :) This is a pic from earlier in the day. Sophie's hair is in pigtails for the first time. I love it, want to do it all the time, but it came out pretty quickly. She doesn't have quite enough hair yet.




No comments: