Saturday, June 5, 2010

Searching for Sun

So far, this Seattle summer is turning out to be a dreary thing.  Now, some people tell me that the "summer" here doesn't come until July.  I am not sure I remember that being the case, I mean it was nice here in Feb., so why not now?  I should know since I have lived here for many years, but I just can't remember from year to year.  I am living in the moment! :) 
So as I sit here, gazing at this card I made for my future sister-in-law's bridal shower, I am thinking of sun, tropical weather, beaches, plam trees, a hammock and nice cold drinks.  Doesn't it sound delectable?!  For now I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.  Meanwhile, I made this card to coordinate with the bridal shower invites I made her.  You can go here to see that post.  The base color is different, Bermuda Bay this time vs. tempting turquoise last, but I think they both work with this tropical paper.
So... I'll be here dreaming of sunny weather and if you have some feel free to send it my way.  Meanwhile, if you want a good laugh, check out some of the other activities I have been pursuing lately http://wienerfest2010.blogspot.com/.
Thanks so much and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: