Thursday, July 28, 2011

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I have spent the last 6 months hemming and hawing and have finally come to a decision, I am no longer going to be an SU! Demonstrator.  Technically I am, for the next four days, but after that I will be no more.  I can't tell you for certain what made me come to this decision, I absolutely love SU! and their products, but...the time for change has come.  I suppose this has actually been transpiring for some time.  it was a hard decision and I will miss it, but it is time to focus on new things and I am going to think of it as an opportunity.  I will still be crafting, because that is the part I really loved, so don't expect all the lights to go out on you, I will just be using a wider variety of products with no affiliation to anyone.  When I was thinking about this yesterday, as another opportunity came up to continue my demoship but at a lesser degree, I came accross this quote which I quite liked:

"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress."
~Bruce Barton

So there you  have it, I am moving on to the next stage in the evolution of my life.  I hope you'll come back and visit and have some fun with me.  I'll still love getting your comments of encouragement and suggestions.

Just so this post isn't all seriousness, I'd like to share the card I gave my Mommy for Mother's Day. :)

Thanks for stopping!






2 comments:

Jennifer Blomquist said...

Awww... I'm sad you'll be leaving our stamping group as a demo but I hope to still get a chance to see you now and then and continue to see your fun work on your blog! Good luck with everything! -Jennifer

Heather Hildebrant said...

But, did you see you can stick it out for another quarter if you send them an email?