Wednesday, September 11, 2013

slurp...belch!... er, excuse me!

Sorry to make you slurp this post down fast but in a rush today so won't be to chatty.  I did want to share a fun card I made for this week's Fusion Challenge #17.  Check out this fun inspiration photo.  And again, it is fusion and I achieved zen, because I have used the sketch AND incorporated glass from the picture! Wahoo!

I love the bright colors on this card.  So glad I broke out the October afternoon paper finally! The stamp set is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  I borrow this from a friend (you know who you are and THANKS!) but I think it might be one I need to own!

For the Question of the Day, how's about telling me your favorite beverage?  I have several, but at the moment I am wishing I had an iced coffee to drink.  ALWAYS iced, no matter the weather!

Cheers!


9 comments:

cm said...

Super cute card - bright, cheery, and yes, you and this stamp set appear to belong together so shop away!! Favourite beverage: coffee!!!
c

Ashley M said...

Super cute card Katie! I looooove coffee. ;)

Ashley M said...

Super cute card Katie! I looooove coffee. ;)

~amy~ said...

How fun is this?! Love the cute papers...gotta love that bottle with the straw!

Well yesterday I savored a diet A&W rootbeer at U Village because it was so stinkin' HOT. My beverage of choice in the morning is coffee, obviously, but I try to consume at least 64 oz of water everyday.

Jean said...

Great use of the sketch and those papers!
Favorite drink is iced tea with lemon! I live on it.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cute - love your papers!

Deepti said...

Katie ,this card is super cute. I love how colorful and CAS ur cards are :)

Unknown said...

I love the patterns! Gingham makes everything cute even though this would've been cute without ;) I've seen this bottle before and love it too...another set I 'need' maybe? ;) diet Pepsi is my drug of choice...and it is an addiction. I drink way too much of it :'(

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful mix of papers, Kates!