Monday, February 3, 2014

EAD Designs Blog Hop


Today is going to be fun!   There is a group of us that are EAD Designs fans and we decided to inspire one another to use our goodies.  If you don't remember EAD made vinyl stickers and rub-ons.  The products were super fun, but the shop closed over a year ago. 

So today we have a little hop for you using EAD Goodies and our challenge is- Love & Valentine's! 

Here is the hop list- 


Here is how it inspired me.  I started with some peach paper from various vendors (SU!, Lawn Fawn and Crate Paper) and die cut my doily (Top Dog Dies) out of white.  I have a sheet of stickers from EAD with a bunch cute little critters on it, and the hamster holding the heart was an easy choice.  I stuck him in the middle of my doily and finished it off with a love you banner sticker from Crate Paper.  So easy and fun.  I think I'll likely give this one to my girly because she loves cute little critters.  :)  




Before you go, you should know that there is surprise blog candy.  The more you leave comments on the blogs that are participating, the more chances you have to win!



Commenting will be open until Saturday, February 8th at 11:59 pm pacific
winners posted on Amy's blog on Monday, February 10th

Have fun hoppin'!

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Sooooooooo cute! I love this!!!!!!

LisaM said...

Adorable card, loving the critter!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-stinkin-cute!
Perfect for your girlie...she's going to love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute, I love that little critter!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awww! How totally adorable! I love cuteness. :)

lauren bergold said...

what a totally FAB valentine, that little critter is soooooooo adorable i love the way you've made him the star of this very pretty card! <3

Gabby said...

Darling card! Perfect for your "girly." :) Wish I had known about EAD when they were in business. Their stickers were awesome!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Ooohh I adore litle critters, this one looks so very sweet!!

With love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

wendipooh13 said...

love the lil critter and doily!!!!

cm said...

Your girl is going to squeal with delight when that adorable little heart-toting critter comes her way! Sweetness overload!!
c

Sue D said...

So cute with the hamster and the doily.

Rose said...

i love the little critter :) super cute card girl :)

and YAY for the Seahawk's win!!!!!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!

Michelle said...

This is darling!
Very cute card, Katie. You did a fabulous job with that little hamster. Love it!

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...Katie this is so ADORABLE!!! Love it :)

June Houck said...

Oh, this is so super sweet, katie!!!

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh that little hamster is the CUTEST! What a fun card!