Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hey Sexy Lady!

Hey friends!  Another Top Dog Dies post for you today.  I decided to get super sexy on ya'll using this new Top Dog Dies Corset Die!

I had to go all gold and elegant.  My finishing touches were the ribbon, the bling from Freckled Fawn and the wrapping paper with hearts, just love this combo!



What do you think?!  All I can think is of the person who receives this card and their reaction!!!!  Hey Sexy Lady! LOL!


Check out this and all the recently new released dies over at Top Dog Dies...you are gonna love them!

Thanks for swinging by today!!!!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Stunning & so GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


~amy~ said...

wowza...super fun!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ohhhh la la!!!!!!!! Love the GLAM!!

cm said...

Ooh la la, indeed! Glitzy glam...so pretty and yep, sexy!
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

Oh my my ! This die in gold looks stunning :)