Friday, August 22, 2014

Squeal! SOUS Blow Out the Candles!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!  It is Friday, YAY!  I LOVE this day each week, don't you?  Not only because it means the weekend and rest from the working world, but also because Stuck on U Sketches Die Cutting Challenges go live on Friday's!!!!

So...our theme this week is "Blow out the candles!"  *Make something using a die cut that has anything to do with a party!



Here is my card!

I love this little hamster, isn't he cute!  He is from a Paper Smooches set (I can't remember the name at the moment- doh!).  The balloons are dies from Lil Inker Designs.  I couldn't resist them after seeing the amazing Deepti use them (she makes some AWESOME cards, but sure to go check her stuff out)! So for this one I colored them with Gelatos and drew on the strings.  It kinda looks like he is about to float away. :)  

So, won't you come play with us at SOUS?!  You know they have good prizes!!!! GRIN!

Entering this into: 

You are so kind to come and visit me here and I always appreciate your encouragement!  Thank you and Happy Friday!

13 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

That hamster is a doll!

Janis Lewis said...

Ohhh, sweet.
~Janis, DT SOUS

Lisa Elton said...

ADORABLE Katie!

Deepti said...

Awww ur card is so cute Katie and thank you for the shout out :) you made my day !!

Migdalia said...

The image is just adorable!!
Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuuuuuute!
And colored with gelato's? How fun and different!
Has a cool vibe this one!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Hugsssss! Leah

Helen Gullett said...

This is super cute!!!!! I like those balloons :)

Helen Gullett said...

This is super cute!!!!! I like those balloons :)

Katie Gehring said...

That hamster is the cutest and I love that he is holding a bouquet of balloons bigger than he is! Thanks for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Life and Knits said...

OMG! Now that is super cute Katie!!

Hope all is well with you!!

Susie

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet card Katie, love the hamster!

cm said...

I'm running late in commenting, but here I am, giggly with glee at how darling your hamster is, holding his wonderfully pretty gelato-coloured balloons! Cuteness ++++
Hugs~c

Tracey said...

Super cute card Katie...love that little hamster!