Saturday, January 2, 2016

Merry

Another holiday card that I sent to one of my loved ones.  Another CAS as well which means another miracle for me! 

I enjoyed making this card using the Hero Arts Christmas Crystals.  I made quite an assortment of cards with this set in fact.  I had fun using watercolor and coloring!  This one is watercolor with a few non-traditional colors.  It reminds me of the glass ornaments my father has in the windows during the holidays.  The sentiment is cut from Winnie and Walter the Big, Bold and Merry cutaways.  


So much sparkle I don't know what to do with myself! :)  Loving the Pretty Pink Posh sequins. 


Entering this into:
A Blog Named Hero- January Challenge



Happy New Year, thank you for stopping! 


.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a merry and beautiful card. Love those pretty crystals. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

FABulous card Katie!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the way these crystals look watercoloured Katie, that is one of my favourite HA stamp sets! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology for the two week Christmas challenge!

Ali said...

Very pretty card Katie! Love the colors you chose for the crystals :) Thank you for joining in our One layer card challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

Whimsey said...

Beautiful - love the "merry" over the ornaments!!

Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

~Michele, DT