Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Two Paper Divas!

You may or may not remember, but in the fall the ladies over at Two Paper Divas asked me to guest design for them. Well, I have exciting news... they have asked me to join their design team for 2016!  I am so very flattered and thrilled to be joining Melissa and Gayla as well as the rest of the design team!  Please head on over to TPD to check out the fun products and the entire DT. :)

Now that you know, I can share my first card for the 2016 Design Team using their products. Now some people save their favorites for last, but I started with one of my favorites first.  I just love this Truck stamp!!!!!!  What I can tell you about why is that is is incredibly fun to color, is versatile as both a masculine and feminine stamps, and the possibilities are endless.  I imagine myself putting all kinds of things in the truck bed for all kinds of occasions. GRIN!


This card in particular uses some Julie Nutting DP on SU! carsdstock.  I colored the truck with my Copics (love, love, love doing that!) and cut and mounted it on the paper.  I stamped the sentiment from the  and stamped the sentiment from the Got Cake sentiment set.  I finished it off with the twine for a simple masculine touch.

This card is even more special to me because it goes out to someone amazing.  That someone is my brother, who is turning 40 today!  Big, huge, burly man wishes to my wonderful brother.  I am lucky to have you and am sending you lots of hugs!

So that's all today, thanks to you for stopping and thanks to TPD for letting me join the team!

Entering this into: 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- something new (like this fun truck stamp!)
The Male Room- Anything Goes


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie....super cute card! Great job on coloring the truck! I'm sure your brother will love it! Thanks for joining the team!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your brother is going to love this card Katie, the car is perfect for a masculine birthday card!

Lisa Elton said...

YAA, I'm so happy for you Katie, a big congrats!! Your brother will love his card, very cute!!

Toni said...

Congrats! Love how you colored the truck esp!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Katie! What a super cute card. I just wanted to let you know about our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp $25. I hope you will stop by to play along with us!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Aileen said...

Fantastic card, love your colouring. Brilliant image, particularly love the colour you did the truck.

Unknown said...

Love this card Katie! So happy you are part of our little family. Melissa

Kelly Griglione said...

Big time congrats!! Really love how your colored truck pops against the pale checks. Great card, Katie!

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on your DT post! I think this is a great image and your colouring is awesome. Nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room!

Waving My Wand said...

What a fab job on the coloring! Totally love the whole vibe of this card. Nice job!

Louise van Vuren said...

Super card, the colouring on the truck is fab, and the yellow gingham paper sets it off so well.Thanks for joining us in The Male Room. Hope you will play along again very soon
Louise xx