Sunday, May 22, 2016

Curtain Call & Lawnscaping Challenges!

Hi Friends!  Happy Sunday evening!  I could resist playing with the Curtain Call Challenge this weekend, it was too cute to pass up.  And of course because I decided to use Lawn Fawn products, I am entering into the Lawnscaping Challenge too. 


Now here is my card:



I had a ton of fun making this.  I used Lawn Fawn's Home Tweet Home set and paper pieced all the little houses using Echo Park paper.  I used my Copics to color the birdies and the branches.  For my bit of shimmer, I added the layer of velum clouds in front of the SU! Pool Party Paper.  

Thanks for visiting today!


7 comments:

Lynn said...

Katie, this is absolutely adorable! Love the background and all those sweet birdhouses. Thanks so much for playing with us at Curtain Call!

~amy~ said...

darling!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LIKE this Katie, what an adorable scene!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the sweet scene you created! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute, Katie! Love all the paper pieced goodness!

Toni said...

super duper cute!

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG winner in my book LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!