Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sugar Sketch 50

Hello Monday!Well you are here again, I couldn't make the weekend last long enough.  Just hoping the work week goes quick. 

Meanwhile, I have something fun to make this Monday a little more upbeat. I am playing along with Sugar Pea Designs Sugar Sketch #50.  Here is the fun image:


Super fun isn't it.  Well I just couldn't resist playing along. Here is my card:



I used the fabulous Timber set.  I love this set.  Check out this cute beaver and the fabulous trees.  Perfect with the sentiment I {Heart} Chew!  I also used the Sugar Cuts Stitched Flags dies to add the little die on the bottom.  I stamped my images on my white squares and then colored them with my Copics.  I used this fun Lawn Fawn DP and Stampin' Up! Cardstock to compliment. 

So much fun making this!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh what a cute little fella! I like the trees and the little red banner. This is adorable Katie!!

~amy~ said...

Turned out perfect!

Karren said...

This is adorable! Love how you've used the sketch on this fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Design Challenge.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love it!!