Sunday, August 20, 2017

Just for you...

 Let me just hope on your behalf that you didn't miss the Crafter's Companion August HSN fun because there were so many amazing products.

Let me share just one with you...or 4....


The is the Create a Card Sparkly Spruce die.  I cut the tree and the border out of the new pink Luxury Card Stock.  I used sparkly for the three an the matte for the exterior.  So darn fabulous.  I used the shimmer cardstock (only product not from the show)  for the backdrop and added a little DP too.  The velum sentiment is also from the HSN show and comes pre-printed (AWESOME)!  Once I put this bad boy together I added some bling to sauce it up a bit.  What do you think?  Here is a close up:


Now here is a tip with these intricate dies, it helps to use the Stick It adhesive by Ken Oliver and then it is so easy to stick all those bitty details.  As luck would have it you can also buy this in the CC store! :) 



Thanks for the visit!