Wednesday, August 16, 2017

THD Mid

Welcome back to THD's Mid-challenge inspiration post!  We've got more summer fun for you today!  A reminder of the mood board we are working with this month.



Here is my card for the mid-challenge post: 




I made this card for my niece who is just turning 9.  What is more fun to a 9 year old that a pinata full of candy and those hot summer colors?  Not much for sure.

I started with the Lawn Fawn Pinata.  Inked up and stamped inside the negative cut out of the Waffle Flower Inverted Circle Die.  I then colored it with my Copics to match the mood colors.  In the backdrop I used Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Rectangles with some fun DP.  I used a little printed velum and some ribbon on top of that.  My fave part is the fun sentiment for this set, so cute!







Entering this into:

Dare2BArtzy- Pastel Colors

Thanks for the visit!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This could not be any more perfect Katie! Love the polka dots, the noted ribbon and the fun piñata!!

~amy~ said...

This is my new FAV of yours...love it.

wienerhoneymooners said...

SO FABULOUS!!!! You really rocked with this card!!!