Thursday, September 28, 2017

Belated Birthday Shout Out

Hey there!  Wanted to pop in today to give a belated birthday shout out to my friend Tonya.  You may know her as the owner of The Heart Desires Store

Here is the birthday card I've made for her. 


Created this card using the MFT sloth set.  I colored it with my Copics and used my Scan n' Cut to cut it out.  I put it on the round circle backdrop from Sugarpea Designs.  The DP, is so bright and cheery and I cut it out using Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Rectangles.  

Happy Birthday Sweet Tonya!  Keep Laughing and having fun!  ...Sorry this card is late. Hugs!

Now go visit Tonya and wish her a happy birthday by buying something in her fabulous shop, everyone will win!  :) 


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is too cute Katie!! I'm sure she loved her birthday card!!

~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is so cute.