Friday, September 1, 2017

CC gorgeousness

I hope you were able to check out the most recent Crafter's Companion show on HSN.  It was so fabulous!  Admittedly my favorite products included all the watercolor products.  The Spectrum Noir Colorista Aqua bundle and stamps sets.  I mean WOW!  For example: 


This particular card features stamps from the Just Breathe stamp set.  The blooms are so lovely.  I stamped them on watercolor paper. and used watercolor pens to color them.  The die is a Neat and Tangled Die and the sentiment is perfectly easy using the SN Colorista Vellum Toppers.   Here is a close up. 


I mean I just can't get over how pretty these blooms are.  Isn't this a lovely sympathy card?

Head on over to CC's web page to check out all these fun products!



 Entering this into:

Muse Challenge 231


Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, I need to come over to get some inspiration from you. I love your creations!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOWZA, yeah like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW