Thursday, March 8, 2018

Going Bold

Hello there friends!  Today I woke up feeling bold and brave.  I've decided ready to start a new adventure!  I am searching for a new job (I really hope my boss doesn't read this) and I hope that positive vibe gets me through the ups and downs of that journey.   In that light, I thought I would share this bold card with you...


This card features a white background with some black and white striped DP from Heidi Swapp cut at an angle over the top.  The sentiment is cut in shiny gold paper (unfortunately, I can't find the packaging for the die and can't recall who makes it).  he blooms are from Crafter's Companion and colored with my Copics. The water droplets are the finishing touch. 

Entering this into: Time Out Challenges

I appreciate your visit and hope you will wish me luck in my adventure. :)


5 comments:

SugarGem said...

Totally love this. Pretty cool modern!

Tracey McNeely said...

Katie a gorgeous card, the flowers are coloured to perfection!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness this is beautiful Katie!! Those flowers are incredible and I like the deep rich pink you used. Best of luck on your job search!!

JoAnn said...

Bold and Beautiful. Love the pretty flowers and your coloring. TFS

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a fantastic take on our challenge. Wonderful design, choice of color, coloring and detail. As you go BOLDly on this new journey, I hope it brings you to a wonderful place. Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out!