Thursday, March 22, 2018

Lawn Fawn Duo

Hi There!  I have a fun and quick Lawn Fawn Duo to share with you today featuring the Lawn Fawn Fintastic Friends. 


Both of these are easy cutie pie cards that feature the stamps colored with Copics and some Gina Marie Dies.


I love the colors, the simple layouts, the rustic feel of the sentiments with the Distress Oxide inks and the bling on the second one. They are just sweet and make me happy. 

Entering the birthday one into: 
Time Out Challenges for their 4th Bday Celebration!
Seize the Birthday- Teal and White or Anything Goes



TANK you for stopping and I hope you have a FINTASTIC day!

5 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such an adorably cute card! So glad to have found you through the Concord and 9th challenge.

I'm offering Concord and 9th blog candy at my blog:

Http://viralscrap.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

These are both really cute and sweet. Love your designs. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lisa Elton said...

These are just as cute as can be Katie!! Have a great weekend!

Gerrina said...

What a subtile coloured card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

stampwithsandy said...

Your cards are just adorable, Katie! I love your CAS style and awesome coloring. So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!