Friday, May 10, 2019

Sunshine Coffee

It is the final day of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  It is always a thrilling ride! Amazing to see all the inspiration from so many people.  Pretty cool how coffee and crafting brings us all together from around the world. 🌍💖

Here is my final card for the hop:  


I made this card by stamping the coffee shop from the Java Joe's set from Super Sponsor Miss Ink.  I colored it using Copics and die cut it using my Scan 'n Cut.  I wanted it to really pop off of the page, so I found these DPs. The black and white one was die cut using Super Sponsor Hero Arts Rectangle Nesting Infinity Dies. The yellow was cut using my paper cutter.  Next I die cut these clouds from the Cloudy Day Scene Builder from Super Sponsor Trinity Stamps and stamped the sentiment on the cloud.  I put all my layers together and this is the final product. 


One last thank you for this hop, appreciate all visits and kind comments. 



12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a darling card --- I love the rainbow awning!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love your rainbow cafe!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love your beautiful coloring of this AND the
rainbow of color awning is awesome sauce!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Billie A said...

Liking the rainbow awning and yellow background. Fun card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute little coffee shop image.

VanessaB said...

how cheery!! so cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a lovely design. Fabulous!
TFS!
Karen L

tonyamaries said...

Super fun card!

New Creations said...

Love the pop of ywllow with cute cafe in rainbow colors!

Hetty said...

What a sweet coffee cafe card.

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Katie! I like the rainbow awning!