Thursday, August 8, 2019

Bubbles!!

Welcome Thursday!  One day closer to Friday is always welcome in my book!

Just want to swing by to share a super sweet card I made for a friend who needed some encouragement.  I hope it gives her a feeling of love and support. 


I made this by starting with my critters and bubbles, stamping and cutting them out with my ScanNCut. Next I colored them using my Copics, you'll notice the touch of various colors in the bubbles (see close up below) to looks like real bubbles with sun reflection.  I set these aside. Next, I created a cloudy sky using distress inks and a stencil.  Afterwards, I die cut some grass with a Lawn Fawn die and mounted it on top.  I added my sentiment and some burst bubbles into the scene.  Next,  I placed my elements on the page and popped some of them out using foam tape. Finally, I added some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to all of the bubbles and to the bottom of the snail as well.


I think it turned out pretty cute.  

Here is a little video that better shows the sparkle and gloss on the bubbles. 


I am entering this card into the current Time Out Challenge #141- Relaxation, because what is more relaxing than summer fun and blowing bubbles.



Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:
Miss Ink- Bubbles

3 comments:

sandie said...

we all love blowing bubbles! Your friend is going to love this sweet scene and the colouring is perfect. I love the way you added dimension too!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little mouse floating about in the bubble! This is adorable Katie!

~amy~ said...

Thank YOU!!!!! I love this so much Katie💚