Friday, August 16, 2019

Fairy Good Friend


Happy Friday!

I have a quick but fun post for you today.  A card that I greatly enjoyed making, because well... you will see.


Squee!  Aren't they the cutest?!  I love them so.

I made this using Hello Bluebird stamp sets- Fairy Garden, Springtime Stamps and Elephant Friends.  I started by stamping the flowers on a Copic friendly base and coloring them.  I added other elements (fairies, bugs and bunny and the daisy hair garland) that I stamped and die cut separately with my ScanNCut, also coloring with my Copics. The Grass is hand colored with Copics (are you tired of that word yet?).  I distressed with Broken China Distress Oxide around the edges.  Then I added the sentiment.  I popped out my other elements with foam tape.  All of it is mounted on an A2 white base.


I am entering this into Daisy Chain Challenge- Summer

Here are most of the supplies I used: 




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gah! So cute!

Lisa Elton said...

You make the cutest cards! Thia is so sweet!