Sunday, November 3, 2019

Snowy Day


Happy Sunday and Day 3 of the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Fall/Winter blog hop!  I have another card for you today that I hope you like.


It is a tad bit different with the red/pink background, but I like the effect.  I made this by:
  • Stamping my image with archival ink on watercolor paper and coloring it with my zigs.  Then I cut it out. 
  • Next, I used my Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper and water to create the background.  I let this dry. 
  • Then I die cut the snowflake panel from MFT and mounted it on top of the pink/red layer.  
  • I mounted the boy with some foam tape. 
  • Next, I die cut the sentiment, which is from X-cuts in matte gold paper and adhered it to the card. 


He is pretty cute I think.  Here is one more close up shot.


That's all I have today, thanks for the visit!


Supplies Used:

CC Designs Stamps- Clove with Coffee (retired)
MFT Snowflake cover plate (retired)
Lindy's Magicals- Cuckoo Clock Cardinal

>

11 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the snowflake panel with cute image, so adorable!

StampingbugKerry said...

Pink sky delight! WOW!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute image of that little guy and I love all the snowflakes in the background.

Esther Asbury said...

How fun -- I haven't seen many "boy" stamps along this hop -- this is adorable!

Billie A said...

Cute card and image.

Fikreta said...

its fabulous!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is he! This is adorable Katie!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so cute!

mamawcindy said...

Another great card. Really cute!

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love it!