Saturday, November 2, 2019

Turkey Trot


Welcome to day 2 of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!  Always so much fun!



Today I am sharing something fall themed, perfect for November.  Might get you in the mood for Thanksgiving, OR... you might swear off turkey all together! :)


Seriously cracks me up!  This grumpy turkey has reason though, I mean he might become dinner. 

Here is how I made it:

  • I stamped the Turkey from The Rabbit Hole Designs on Copic Friendly paper with No-Line ink. 
  • Then I colored it with my Copics.  I wanted to to look more like a traditional turkey, hence how I colored the tail feathers. 
  • When I was done, I carefully cut my turkey out. 
  • Next, I used my blending brush and distress ink on this Lawn Fawn die.  I mounted this on white cardstock. 
  • Ink the blank spaces with Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide, I stamped the various sentiments.  
  • Next, I mounted the turkey on the card. 
  • Lastly, I added these Trinity leaf embellishments. 



I hope you like this card and it makes you laugh just a little bit. I also hope you are enjoying the blog hop. 

Supplies Used:




12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute little turkey -- and such a fun background!

New Creations said...

Cute turkey with a coffee cup, love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is funny and a great Thanksgiving card too. I am sure it will be well received with humor as well.

Fikreta said...

its fabulous !
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh what a fun image and card. That turkey is so cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super fun!

Shelly said...

Heehee...too cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!!

mamawcindy said...

Cute and fun card!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great card. Love the background!

VanessaB said...

too cute!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fun way to add the words in the background. Great card!