Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Thank you Lil' Inker!

Sad to hear the news that Lil' Inker is closing their doors. But it seems like Laura is ready to move on and looks back fondly on her success, friendships built and so much more.  You can read more about it here.

A few of us are over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog with a few final projects as we send them off.


This is one of my favorite sets from Lil Inker.  So fun, so cute, so super, so... COFFEE!  It is so fun to put this super coffee in different scenes.  This time I went with more masculine colors, blues and greens.  I have had this DP for a long time, kinda hoarded it, but I brought it out for this occasion.

This is a mini card, the perfect size for a gift card.  I made it by stamping and die cutting my little guy.  Then I colored him with my copics.  I paper pieced the cape, but added shading to it as well.  Then I got out my Slimline Frame and Fold die set and used it to cut the blue base and the DP.  I stamped the sentiment on the DP, and die cut the steam.  Then adhered it to the base.  I added a little washi for some flair.  Then popped up my cup and easy peasy done!

Thank you so much for visiting today.  There are still a few things left for purchase in the shop with a large discount.  Hurry there to get the goods before they are gone.

Laura, your shop and products will be missed, but wishing you the best of luck going forward!

Here are the supplies I used today:



4 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun!! Adorable and beautiful card... that super coffee is one of my faves too! Thanks for helping to say farewell and thank you to Lil' Inker!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this!

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun Katie!

scrappin' GA peach said...

This little guy is so fun to use! Loving the color combo!