Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Trinity Release


Happy Trinity Release Day.  We are having a hop over on IG and hop you will join us.  But I thought I'd share here too, just in chase you wanted to learn a little more.  



My project today features a new slimline stamp set called Beary Special.  I stamped it on white Copic friendly paper.  Then I ran the strip through my die cutting maching using the new Wide Heart Trio Slimline Die.  I colored the bears in the cut out hearts with my Copics.  Next, I used the die again to cut out a bit of red cardstock and again using the new All Hearts Slimline Paper Pad.  I cut a base and mounted the paper using the foam tape.  I placed the bears in two of the hearts recessed back, in the other I used a red heart.  Then I cut out the sentiment with blue paper using the new Beary Special Sentiment Set. I mounted it and used a little heart embellishment as the dot above the letter I with a glue dot.  








I hope you like this and will join us for the IG hop

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of those little cuties peeking out of those hearts! This is fun!

Dorothy Green said...

Your card is adorable!! Love the sweet bears peaking out of the heart shaped windows!❤️ A “beary” sweet card!😁

Dorothy Green said...

I love your “beary” sweet card! It is adorable!❤️