Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Yeti for Love

Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a just for fun card to share featuring some Whimsy Stamps.  



I can't resist a good Yeti so when this Yeti for Love set came out, it had to be mine!  I had so much fun coloring this one with my Copics (B05, B02, B01, R29, R35, R39, RV42, RV25, RV23, RV21, RV17, RV02, C7, C3, C1, W1, E35, E33).  I cut it out and used a gel pen to create highlights.  I used some Doodlebug Designs DP and cut it using the Quilted Rainbow Inlaid Die.  I mounted that on my white base.  Then I die cut this circle die from Sugar Pea and mounted that on top.  Then I stamped the sentiment on a bit of yellow and added that.  Finally, I popped up my cut out image using foam tape. 


Pretty cute right?  I think so!  

Entering this into: 




Thanks for visiting!




4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Who could resist this adorable yeti! What a fun card, Katie!

TK said...

Wonderful, and oh so cute! I too love your Yeti, it's easy to see why he came to visit your house

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Well htat is just the sweetest Yeti I have ever seen. You have colored him.her so beautifully. I love that this is your "YOU" for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us.

Lynn said...

Beyond adorable. Love the yeti!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!