Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A rose by any other name....

First of all, I want to give a BIG shout out to my Secret Sister for the lovely gift I received this month- THANK YOU! She is such a talented artist, I love her style. Just check out that beautiful card with the distressed edges. I love the little basic gray taffeta ribbon tied to the blue, nice touch. This stamp set isn't one I would purchase, not my style, but now I love it! And the coordinating basket- awesome! One more item, not shown here, she got me the fun Filigree Brads. So basically, she Rocks! If you are wondering what the heck I am talking about you can go back to this post to read more details.


Second on the list today is this fun card. What do you think? I think it would be nice for a wedding or shower, very elegant look to it. Are you wondering how in the heck I made this? Well, join my advanced technique club, details here, and find out!

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the sun (yes, it is sunny in Seattle!!!)!

1 comment:

Tib said...

OOOO, I really like this card. You are so very creative. I can't wait to see what you do with my lil' projects.