Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today's color is....Orange

Today's post contains two items and the featured color in both is ORANGE. Tangerene Tango to be more specific.

#1. The first item is a double 8X8 scrapbook layout I have been thinking of for a while. Well actually all I new is that I wanted to use this picture series and that the background would be orane and the title would be carrots....hmm, what to do, what to do?
So finally I created it, because I had gotten the pictures printed (that is always the hardest part for me- picking and ordering them). I am really happy with it, my daughter is so cute!
Everything used is SU including my NEW circle scissor cutter, except the little carrots- which I got from the dollar bin at Joann's- little foam things- perfect for this! Now that I know how to use my new circle cutter I LOVE it!


#2. is a wonderful gift I got in the mail from my secret sister! Thank you wonderful lady!!!!
I organized a secret sister swap with some other SU demos. It is like Secret Santa but in spring and lasts for 6 mos! Each person has someone they send something to made with SU product, likewise, you have someone send stuff to you but you don't know who sends stuff to whom. Anyway, I love Reeses and this wonderful lady send me some- YUMMY! Is that what inspired the colors in this BEAUTIFUL card and CUTE jar? I'll have to ask...6 mos from now.
Thanks Again Sista! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG super cute, I love the pictures. Little miss Sophie is getting to big.

Heather said...

I know who your secret sister is...
Oh, and I can't wait to get my Circle Cutter, too!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh I *LOVE* your carrot pages!!! How ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. :-)

Michelle Tech said...

Sooooo cute!