Saturday, June 6, 2009

And the winners are.....

Remember this post with a Mellow Yellow challenge and opportunity to win SU! ribbon or blog candy? Well here are the winners! drumroll please......

The random winner for a roll of 1/4" SU grossgrain ribbon of your choice is:

#4 Zack's Nanna with her great card inspired by Sophie's dress! Betty aka ZacksNana said...

What a cute little girl and that dress is precious. I used the two colors from the outfit to create my card. Hope you like it. Happy Birthday

Here's her card:

It really does go great with Sophie's dress!

I have to say, selecting the random winner made my life easier, because choosing a favorite to win the blog candy was hard! But I loved

#2- Jackie's Birds and Blooms- Jackie said-

Another great card, Katie! I love the circle covered in flowers!! I took your challenge and made a card with Yellow!

This one is my favorite because I love the SU! Ppink Flamingo DSP, it is one of my very favorite papers and the yellow in it is bright and cheery! Check it out:

Now, I don't want to discount the other entries because they were fabulous! Just check out Tracey's SWEET baby shower cards. Don't you love the wonderful turtle and owl paper?! I do!!!!!!!



And here is Meredith's lovely and elegant grattitude card. I love the distressed edge ovals and the wording in the backdrop of the closest oval that makes the central image pop!

Please check out all these lovely ladies blogs and see all of their other wonderful creations, trust me, it is worth it!

Now if Betty (Zack's Nanna) and Jackie can contact me with their info, I'll get their prizes in the mail to them! Cheers!

4 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Thanks soooo much Katie Ann. Everyone's cards were so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much Katie! Everyone's cards are just so pretty!! Thanks for the challenge and have a great weekend!

Meredith said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet words about my card. The entries were all fantastic! Great challenge!

Andrea Walford said...

The gratitude card is lovely, very Victorian!