Monday, June 22, 2009

What I've been doing

I haven't posted much lately, but I have been busy. Here are a few of the projects I have been working on, mostly for other people.

Here is a project I made for Kristina Werner's Color Challenge #55. The colors are Rust, Mustard, Vanilla and Grey. I don't actually like this creation, but I can't tell if that is because it isn't my taste, I'm not sure about the color combo or I just don't like it. Anyway, I used this stamp on the side and thought it looked western, thus added the twine and the boot.






Next is a baby shower invitation for my friend Bree's Baby Shower which I am throwing. I used the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and the Animal Cracker's Stamp set.








Here is the Father's Day present I made for my husband. It is pictures of him and my daughter Sophie. You may have seen the one I made for my Dad, which was similar but had pics of he and I.



This one is a card i made for an upcoming swap featuring new Stampin' Up! products. This card has some of the new In-Color papers and a stamp from one of the new sets. Nice right?!



The next item is one I made for my good friend's 30th Birthday. I am loving these little chipboard albums.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you HAVE been busy! I like all your projects - they are all great!