Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From Courtney's Closet #45- Courtney's Playdate

By now you all know how much I LOVE to play the From Courtney's Closet Challenge over at Libby's blog. It is so fun to see cute little Courtney as she grows up and changes, my darling Sophie isn't much older and they both just keep getting cuter!!! Well this week Libby has been gracous enough to allow my little Sophie to be Courtney's playdate! *BIG GRIN*!! Thanks so much Libby, this is so fun!

Sophie is posing here for me at daycare in the morning playing with pop beads. Who knew those still existed?! Anyway, I love this outfit, one of my faves, she has a similar one in pink too. This day though I dressed her in blue, it bring out the color in her eyes. Batt those eyes for Mama, that a girl! ;)

Now, check out the LOVELY, LOVELY card that Libby made. All I can say is W-O-W! I love these flowers, the way they pop out and the bling too! The different blues and green are nice, I like the textured paper and the scalloped edge. It is just fabulous! She certainly put me to shame, but I would expect nothing more from Libby, she is a card making queen! :)



Now here is my little do-dadd. I had fun doing the bottom border of the card, using the SU! Eastern Blooms set and a small leaf punch I had. The flowers were a bit of an experiment using torn and folder paper. I am still not 100% sold on them, but I love the color combo so much in this card I just don't care. :)


So pop on over to Libby's blog and come play with us! We can't wait to see what you make!

4 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Hey now, I did NOT put you to shame, you silly girl!! I *love* your card, those flowers are REALLY cool!! I need to try that myself, although I'm really not sure how you even did them! Thanks SO MUCH for playing with Courtney today!! Sophie is such a sweetie, and you are a smart mama dressing her in blue just like her eyes! I can't resist doing that with both of my kids too, hee hee! Have a nice weekend Katie, it's almost here!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is very pretty, Katie, as well as Libby's! Have a great weekend!

Andrea Walford said...

Great card Katie! I also love the colour combo Libby!

Sue from Oregon said...

these are both wonderful cards girlies! It was fun to see Sophie modeling this week!