Friday, July 10, 2009

Do you feel like...

....you see pregnant women everywhere? I never did before I was pregnant, then I saw them all the time, obviously didn't notice before then. But now, again, almost two years later, I swear I see more pregnant women than not. Now I know you might jump to a conclusion that I am pregnant again, but negatory, nope, nadda, I just see them all over. I literally know about 9 women, personally who are pregnant. I will tell you this- DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!! :)


Anyway, this card is for a co-worker friend of mine's shower. She really likes little birdies, so I went with the fun cheap talk set. I know the colors are maybe a little too pink (at least for me, I am more into the unisex) but I couldn't resist. I hope she likes it!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you like it too!


8 comments:

Tib said...

It's perfectly lovely~

Tracey said...

I love it Katie! It's super cute!!

Nancy Riley said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute, Katie! I love the bird that is facing the other way...adorable!

ChristineCreations said...

Katie, this is absolutely adorably precious! LOVE the pink and green!

mollycoddler said...

I love this card. It's perfect! The little bird saying hi to the other birds is so great. And yes, I also feel like I see pregnant women everywhere. :-)

Andrea Walford said...

This is so pretty! The pink is perfect!

Susan (rainy) said...

Was it a cold winter in your area? hehe
Seriously though.. your card is wonderful!