Friday, July 24, 2009

Swaps for Convention & FCCC 50

OK, I am stuck, what do I do??? I am trying to make swaps for Convention and I want to make something wonderful and fun, but I don't want to use all my supplies in one fell swoop. I am limited by the amoutn of cardstock and DSP I have, not enought to make many of the same. I can make more than one kind of swap, but then I come back to the first question. AHHHH! Anyway, here is what I was making last night while I was playing around with ideas.


OK, now technically this is "cheating" because I didn't make this card specifically for the challenge, but I am gonna use this for the FCCC #50, because the Razzleberry is the prime color in Courtney's outfit (see below, can't get enough of this color right now!). That girl is cute isn't she?! It is fun to watch and see how big she gets over time. I think if Libby and Courtney lived closer (TX and WA, not close), Sophie and I would love to be friends with them, the girls are about the same age and I already know how great Libby is as a blogging buddy! So anyway, I will dedicate this card to them as fabulous friend(s)!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

PAKTO said...

nice blog

mollycoddler said...

I love this card!!

Karen said...

Great card! Love that little bird!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I wish I was going to convention, but sadly not this yea. I really like this card - I so want that stamp set! Good luck on your swaps; I know how hard it is to decide! Your swaps below are just awesome!

Stacey Schafer said...

we should meet up and swap at Convention...email me at slschaf771@aol.com and we can swap cell phone numbers:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so pretty.

Libby Hickson said...

Your card is so much fun Katie, thanks again for playing and for the sweet things you said about me & Courtney!! Really sad we don't live closer.