Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Heather!


So I have a few things to post, but my light is still out in my Studio in a Box. I really just need to take care of it, go to a store in Seattle I think can help, but time is always hard with the kiddo, job, and hubby, etc.... Oh well, maybe tomorrow, OR maybe TODAY on my lunch! Needless to say, the color could be better in this photo, but at least I am posting something right?!

This was for my friend and stampin buddy, Heather's b-day. I also bought her some of the Bride Specialty DSP (which is white, the paper below is the Groom paper but the white was hard to see, so this is easier on the eyes). She makes a lot of custom order wedding invitations, so this is perfect for her.

Groom Specialty Paper
116478
Price: $13.95












Thanks and hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, Katie! Love the layout!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very Pretty.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is fabulous! Love the way you used the Pink Flamingo paper!

Heather Hildebrant said...

Your card is on my display rack. Happy b-day to me!