Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Artisan Creation

If you read my blog you know I was going to enter Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award contest but it didn't happen.  In the end I struggled with my second 3D project and after making several projects that didn't turn out as I wanted, I decided next year was going to be my year.  :)  I have submitted one of those projects to a different contest and hope to win (cross your fingers!) but that leaves me with several other projects to share with you!  Yeah! 

This card was to be one of the five submitted.  I like this card and the way it feels.  The Woodgrain Background Stamp is perfect for this and I used a few other sets for the owl and leaves.  I embossed the leaves so they would have a little more life too them and then stuffed them in the owl's little house, I think it gives the card good dimension.  What do you think?  I'd love to hear you comments.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tib said...

Oh I like, I think I need an owl card in my next batch. Which I suppose I should be ordering soon.