Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blissfully Wed

It has been almost 4 years since I got married.  I can't believe how time flies!  Let's be honest, not everything in marriage is blissful, I mean nothing in life is perfect, but I sure do love my husband and feel happy to have him!  He is so considerate, tries so hard and is so funny!   He is my goofball.  :) Ahhhhh....  I was thinking about he and I and our marriage the other when I made a few wedding cards.  Hopefully, whomever receives these cards will be equally as lucky.  

This first card is with the set Together Forever, such a fun set.  I made the card using Basic Black, Ballet Blue and Whisper White, the accents are from my SU! Pretties Kit.  The Ballet Blue is one of the many colors that will be retiring when the new SU! catalog comes out.  I'll be sad to see this one go as it was one of my favorite colors SU! offered.  I'll just have to pick a new favorite and I am sure that won't be hard to to!
This next card is features the Medallion Stamp and Everything Nice.  Main color beside B&W is Pretty in Pink- which I am happy to say will be sticking around for a while.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Please do leave comments if you have any.  Have a wonderful afternoon!

1 comment:

Betty J Schaub said...

Katie:
Both of these are gorgeous. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka Zacksnana