Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Blogoversary to me with BLOG CANDY and My Digital Studio

Wow, I was just looking back at my first blog post and it was 4/5/08!  I have had this blog for over two years now, I can't believe it!  So obviously I haven't been paying attention and am a little late (20 days late) but oh well, how about some fun blog candy to celebrate?!

But first, lets check out one more MDS (My Digital Studio) project I did recently.  This page is of my friend Ana's kiddos.  Aren't they cute?!  Samuel (aka Samo) is so funny and fun to be around!  I've been getting to know him over the past 2.5 years and he is a riot, I love it when he comes to work and I get to entertain him. :)  The other cute little tottlet is his sister Eva.  She is going to be a year soon, I can't believe it!  This kid is already talking, has been for a few months, saying Mama and what not, she must learn it from her big brother.  Anyway, they are so sweet together. Samo is such a good big brother, plays with Eva, kisses her, feeds her and makes her laugh.  They are cute together.  So here is the page I made of them with Ana's permission.  I used one of the MDS Designer Templates Rock-a-bye Girl.  It was so quick and easy to put together, only took about 15 minutes.  I hope Ana and her family like it!



Now that you have had plenty of time to check out those adorable faces, let's get to the blog candy!  Here is what I am offering:
  • Emerency Birthday Card Kit Supplies (Cardstock, embelishments & boxes)
  • Holiday Best Stamp Set
  • Sheer Hunter Ribbon
  • Sheet of Stickers
  • Misc colored & shaped brads

There are multiple ways you can win.  You must leave a comment for each entry in the comment section, so I know how many entries you submitted.  Winner will be picked on April 30th, 2010 at 8:00 pm PDT, so be sure to have you entries in before then.  Here's how you can enter!

  • Leave a comment telling me your favorite of the new SU! colors.  (not sure, go back to this post)
  • Become a follower on this blog- on the right
  • Become a fan on my Facebook Fan page
  • Go to my webpage and sign up to be on my maililng list, click here.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Caryl P said...

Wow, two years of blogging congrats to you! I've been a follower for awhile now, looking forward to all the you have to share in another year!

Caryl P said...

Oh, and my favorite of the new colors is Marina Mist

Unknown said...

My favorite is also Marina Mist...I love blues.

Just curious...what part of the "Sammo" page is created on the computer and what if anything do you attach after you print it out?

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Emily- All of it was created on MDS. YOu can print the entire thing out and attach nothing OR you could put real ribbon embelishments on if you wanted. :) I see you are a fan now too, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you did such an amazing job on the kids page. I LOVE IT!!!!! You have an amazing eye for this. Samo is gonna want this in his room once I show him. :)

Thanks Girl!!

sucor said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!
My favorite color is Cherry Cobbler.

sucor said...

I'm subscribed to your blog.

sucor said...

Signed up for your newsletter too.

sucor_2@hotmail.com