Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mojo 139 & Adios Senior Shikiar Re-did

Howdy All!  Just wanted to share with you my Mojo Monday creation I did yesterday.  I have been wanting to use this stamp for a long time, got it from Santa in my Christmas Stocking.  I FINALLY am getting to use it and doing so with my new fave color combo...blues and greens.  Here I have used some of my favorites, Old Olive, Tempting Turquiose, Mellow Moss and Pacific Point.  Now two of these colors (TT & MM) are going away, it will be sad to see them go, but PP is coming back and I LOVE that.  Here's what I've got with the Mojo139 layout.
As for this other card, you've already seen it in this post.  But I decided it needed a little more flair, perhaps a bit more bling feeling to make you think retirement is (as it should be) in a tropical location.  So this one is my Adios Senior Shikiar Re-did!  Note the blues and green again. ;)

No comments: