Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh My Darlin' Clementine...

How sweet is the name Clementine?!  I just love it!  My girlfriend Sarah just had her baby girl the other day and that is her name.  So darling that if I have another baby and it is a girl, I might want to use that name for her!  I can just imagine Sophie and Clementine playing together. :D  Here is a pic of that sweet girl with the sweet name...

Why can I not get the baby girl's picture to rotate?  I hope that doesn't mean she is going to be stubborn!?!



I'll have to go visit Ms. Sarah, but I think when I do I'll have to take her one of these cards.  Don't you think the pink one is just perfect for the occassion?  And stamping on the felt is just so appropriate, that soft cuddly little bundle  in pink on the card is exactly what Clementine is!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable baby cards, Katie! I love the border!