Friday, September 28, 2012

kissy, kissy!


What do I have for you today you ask? Some more Paper Smooches (kissy, kissy!), that's what!  Here is my creation for the recent Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge.

The card was based on this image.  What I took away were some shapes, colors and thoughts of elegance.  I used one of my newer PS stamp sets called Word Salad.  What do you think?

BTW- Paper Smooches is having a blog hop with chances to win some of their sets...you should check it out.

TTFN!


5 comments:

Erica said...

Your card is so pretty!! I like your take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for entering the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

Jennie M said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love your take on the challenge! Yes, you definitely need to get into the PS club! Look on the PS website to get all the details, it is FUN! :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow!!! THis is truly stunning!!! What impression plate did you use for your background? I LOVE it! THanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog as well! Your card rocks!
Lisa

Chris Dring said...

Oh swoon! What an elegant and gorgeous card! Wow!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL! I looooooooooove the embossing and that frame with the flowers! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)