Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Foliage Die from Top Dog Dies

The other day I pinned a delicious sounding and looking recipe, check it out...



If you aren't drooling, I think you should seek IMMEDIATE medical attention. :)

We often go to a pumpkin patch each year with a group of friends, and sometimes we go back to their house for food and chatter.  If that happens this year, I will definitely be bringing this with me.  And along with this scrumptious treat, I'll be bringing the hostess a thank you card featured below.


This lovely card features Top Dog Dies new Fall Foliage Die Set.  This set is complete with the oak leaf, acorn and a maple leaf.  I used SU! Confetti Celebration as the majority of the DP on this card.  The exception is the yellow which is from Fancy Pants True Friend Collection.  I love the color combo together!  Though they may not be traditional fall colors, I think they look great together.  I also used my Winnie and Walter, The Big, The Bold and the Happy as my sentiment, embossed in black.  To add a little trendy flair, I also used some hemp cord curled around behind the leaves to add texture.  



I can't wait t go the the pumpkin patch for some fun with these friends.  I hope they like the card...and the Salted Caramel Apple Crumble!  :)

Hope you have a wonderful week filled with fun fall activities!

2 comments:

Deepti said...

This is a fun design!

cm said...

Oh my...so much eye-candy happening here! I want to dive into that crumble; perhaps adding a dollop of soft ice cream...and your card is, again, fabulous! Your friends will love the dessert and the card immensely, as do I!
Hugs~c