Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Top Dog Dies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP DOG DIES!

Did you know Top Dog Dies has just turned 1 year old?!  It's true!  So very exciting to be part of the Top Dog Dies Design Team and see all the very fabulous dies they have come out with!

Today I want to share a birthday card that I made using two BRAND NEW dies that are being released today! Today I am featuring Top Dog Dies Cool Cats and Top Dog Dies Scalloped Square Frame A2 Mat. 


Now here is what I did to create this.  First I cut out the Top Dog Dies Scalloped Square Frame A2 Mat out using my BasicGrey Fresh Cut DP.  I stamped the sentiment (Savvy Stamps) in white on the DP.  I love this chalkboard feel!  Next I cut out my kitty, dish and fish from the Top Dog Dies Cool Cat Die Set using more DP from my BasicGrey Pad.  The bright colors here draw the eye from the dark frame.  I mounted the frame with dimensionals on the backdrop layer of DP from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine Collection.  I mounted the cats with in the frame as if they are looking out the window.  Finally, I used a banner from American Crafts to finish it off.  




Now...what is a birthday party with out presents?!  Top Dog Dies has some fabulous coupons for you to receive a discount on your purchase from now to Thursday, October 9th.  So...what are you waiting for, get your birthday shopping on! ;)


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy this post and this card.  I always welcome your feedback and hope you will stop by again. :)

6 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Love it!

Hi ya K!! Hope all is well with you!

Susie

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet card using the new cat dies Katie! Purr-fect! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

Squeal!!! Love your polka dot cat Katie, this is adorable!

Kelly Griglione said...

Adorable frame, and that giant polka dot cat is just the cutest-ever!!

Deepti said...

Awww such a sweet and happy card :) love the new dies

cm said...

Well, if this card isn't the cat's meow (sorry, couldn't resist!)! Another round of magic from you with these dies! Too sweet!
Hugs~c