Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Kimberly!

Today is a special day!  It is Ms. Kimberly Wiener's Birthday!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!!!!




Kimberly is such a generous soul and so sweet, I love her bunches and bunches!

By now you know the drill, out little group does a birthday hop for the girl of the day.  So, that is what we are doing for Ms. K.  I hope that you'll stop along the way and then MOST IMPORTANTLY, wish her a happy day! 

Here is my card for the hop:


I know Kimberly loves SugarPea Designs and coloring, so I thought this would be a fun card for her.  The sentiment is perfect.  I had so much fun paper piecing the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid (purchased from Ms. Tonya at the Heart Desire's Shop) and putting it on this big burly guy.  It kinds gives it a fun and feminine twist. I used the SugarCuts dies too.  The final touch are the wood chip stars from Freckled Fawn. 

OK, now head on out and check out the hop!

Katie

Kimberly, the birthday girl!

Again, happy birthday to my dear friend and thank you for stopping to show her the love!


9 comments:

Laura Norris said...

Love your big burly guy all decked out in plaid!

Cindy C. said...

Oh so fun!!!!

~amy~ said...

Dude, he's a perfect lumberjack! Super fun and way to rock that image!

wienerhoneymooners said...

YES I ADORE and LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy, and the plaid, AwwwwwMAZING!!!! HUGS Katie, I adore this card and your friendship ALWAYS!!!

Migdalia said...

Super fun card!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute!!

SugarGem said...

Seriously cute! And on a sideside note my links for everyone's blogs are like yours... All spaced out and funky. Weird

tonyamaries said...

OMG!! I love this! It makes me so happy! :)

Lisa Lara said...

This is just the cutest card Katie. I love how you used the plaid.