Monday, June 13, 2016

Life is Good

Hi Friends!  

I wanted to share a fun card with you I made specifically to work with this sheet of paper from the Carta Bella Beach Day pad that I got from The Heart Desires Store. I simply couldn't resist using this paper with my Lawn Fawn Polaroid die!  Once I had my base, DP and polaroid I went straight to my Life is Good Stamp Set, what could be more perfect.  As you know I love coloring with my Copics.  I finished this off with some twine and this fun beach ball flair from American Crafts.  




I couldn't be more happy with this card and plan to give it to my lovely Daddy for Father's Day.  I think he will love it.  I mean doesn't it just make you smile?!

Entering this into:





Enjoy the upcoming weekend and celebrate all those Dads out there!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

SUPER cute!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute and playful Katie, a perfect summer card!

Christiana said...

Your card definitely looks like fun in the sun! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Lisa Lara said...

Totally adorable Katie!

hollybeary creations said...

This is super cute.. Thanks you so much for joining us at markerpop!