There is a new challenge in town and it is going to be FABULOUS! When you glance down at the challenge pic you are going to see what I mean....
Pretty amazing right?! The colors, the images, all of it! The masterminds behind it all are the girls over at The Heart Desires Store.
I couldn't get enough of the whale in the lower left and love the colors, so here is what I made for the challenge?
Had so much fun making this. I started with the Waves embossed paper and used my distress inks to add the various layers of blue. I even came back in and added blue splatter. I stamped the sentiment from Lia Griffith/Hero Arts set. This heart die from Simon Says Stamp was colored with Copics in ombre to make the orange go from dark to light. Next, I stamped and cut this whale from Avery Elle. I used my Copics to add the gradient of blue and even added some spots to the tummy. I added Wink of Stella as a final touch for a wee bit of shimmer.
Stamps- Avery Elle, Hero Arts Lia Griffith Happy Day
Ink- Hero Arts Intense Black , Ranger Distress Inks
I do hope you feel inspired and will come and join us for this challenge! The rules are easy:
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
- Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
- If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them. Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
- Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!
Head back to the THD blog to see what all the fabulous ladies made!