Saturday, June 4, 2016

TPD Saturday- Recipe for Style


Today I have the perfect ingredients to make the perfect card for that shoe lover in your life (aka any woman you know). You don't need much, just start with the basics. 

Cardstock and designer paper, stamps, black ink & markers and adhesive


Now that you have your ingredients together, you can get cooking! ;)  Here's how:


First, get your Two Paper Divas You've Got Style stamp set ready.  It has some fun and flashy designer type shoes that almost any girl would love. Stamp it on white using your Misti for perfect alignment.  Then, add a dash of color/s of choice by selcting your papers and coloring in your shoes.  used the current ColorQ Challenge palette.  (My Coral may be off, but this was the closest I had)  Then I picked a layout I liked (this one from my head).  Add all the ingredients together and mix it up and wallah!

OK, so I am being a dork, but isn't this set fun?!  I really enjoyed coloring the shoes and working with this pallete.  This really is a fun Two Paper Divas set.  

I encourage you to head on over to the TPD Blog and shop to see what they have to share.  Thanks for visiting today!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the fresh colors!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun design, this is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the layout and colors!

Joyce said...

Love those shoes--so very stylish. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.