Friday, July 8, 2016

Cut It Up- 100th Challenge Celebration!- Take Flight

Did you know Cut it Up is celebrating their 100th Challenge today?!  So fun and exciting right?! There are sponsors and prizes, all kinds of fun to be had.  And the theme... Anything Goes!

  

Here is my creation for this Centennial Challenge:


These SU Butterflies and dies are sooooo pretty aren't they?  I love how the stamps layer together, any color combo is game.  Then it is super easy to cut it out with the coordinating die!  I also added this wreath die behind (I have to admit, I can't remember who makes this- eek).  I added some sequins, lots of pretty DP and this gold thread for a little texture. 

So, your turn, come join us and win some fab stuff!

Some friendly reminders about our challenges:
Project must follow the theme of the challenge
AND include a die-cut
Only one entry per person.

You can read more about our rules on this post.

Thanks for visiting and head over to the challenge blog to see all the fabulous inspiration!

11 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is such a gorgeous card. That little bit of gold thread really makes a big impact. I actually think I have a spool of that somewhere. Now I'm going to have to go hunt for it!

Thanks so much for coming back and celebrating our 100th post!

Evelyn

ScrappyHorses said...

Katie, this card is so pretty! Love the dimension and the sparkly sequins are the perfect touch. So happy you joined us for this 100th blog party!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love the card design and the gold thread is such an elegant touch!

Migdalia said...

I love your card! Elegant & Beautiful!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! What a beautiful card for the 100th challenge! Have a wonderful weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty butterfly!! Have a great day.
Gerda

D- said...

Your card is beautiful. LoVe your butterfly. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation! I see I've missed lots of prettiness here on your blog! Love that little pot of sweet aqua blooms for TPD!!

June Houck said...

Very pretty, my sweet friend!

Lisa said...

LOVE that wreath... so pretty... and love this card!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is SO pretty! I love the soft colors and such a wonderful design!
Sherrie K