Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Stamps- Aloha


Sunday Stamps is here again.  This week we are playing with a sketch:



You know what I love about sketches?!  YOu can flip them, switch them and make them your own.  For example, I've done a bit of both with my card. 


So fun to mix it up!  I also really enjoyed using this Avery Elle set Tweet Tweet.  I love playing with the various colors you can make the birdies.  If I am feeling down at all, this just cheers me right up!    The dies are from Sugar Pea Designs (Circle) and Studio Calico (Banner). 

I hope you'll come over to Sunday Stamps and join us for this fun sketch?!

7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello katie! this is the cutest card, luv the little bird and your coloring! hope you have a great week!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little bird, this is fun Katie!!

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love your little bird and the sentiment is perfect. Fantastic coloring too! :)

Heidi Baks said...

Such a bright, colorful card! So eye-catching!!

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Katie
this bird is too cuuutee
and I always love to see scene with this stamp set
cute and happy color on your card
that orange paper is so bright
great made and hope to see you again around my Blog teamie
hugs
Monika (SS Teamie)

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card brought a BIG smile on my face, Katie! Love the bright, cheerful colors and that little bird is adorable! ALOHA! XX

Lisa said...

I love everything about this card...the colors, how you flipped the sketch, the images....terrific job Katie!!