Happy Belated 4th of July. So much going on and such a busy time of year! But...not too busy for another The Heart Desires Challenge! This month's challenge will get you in the mood for summer (if you aren't already). Check it out:
You remember the rules right?
- Challenges will run from the first Wednesday to the last Wednesday of each month.
- Use one, two or three of the identified elements.
- If you choose to use colors, you need only use 2 or 3 of them. Use your choice of neutrals (white, kraft, black, gray).
- Identify the elements you chose to use if not readily evident.
- Enter up to 3 times and combine with no more than 5 challenges, including ours.
- Include the inspiration pic as well as a link to the challenge in your post.
- The challenge winner will be invited to be a future guest designer.
- Most importantly, have fun!!!!
Now I can share what I made for the challenge. I drew my inspiration from the flowers, colors and sketch! A THREE-FER!
My main inspiration was the Floral and Flutter dies. Perfect for this challenge. They were die cut in white and color added with Copics. I traced the shaped and cut out a back layer so the flowers would stand out more. I used various leafy dies to add all the other elements. The Authentique paper was the perfect backdrop. I added the glitter tape as an accent and the sentiment from Hero Arts Hello Gorgeous.
Stamps- Hello Gorgeous
Dies- Floral and Flutter Dies
Have you stopped by the THD blog yet? You should!!! :)